Last updated: April 16, 2023
Circleback AI, Inc., (“Circleback”) and its subsidiaries (collectively, the “Circleback” or “we” or “us” or “our”) is committed to protecting the privacy of the individuals who visit our Websites (as herein defined) (“Website Visitors”), who are authorized to use our Services through a Subscriber’s Account (“Users”). For the purposes of this Policy, the term, “Websites”, shall refer collectively to www.Circleback.ai as well as the other websites that the Circleback operates and that link to this Policy, the term “Services” shall refer to our on-demand product excellence system, and tools and services made available from the Websites.The term “Subscriber” shall refer to an individual or an entity that has agreed to a Service Agreement for use of our Services, including an individual representing the Subscribing company, the term “Account” shall mean all Circleback accounts or instances created by or on behalf of Subscriber within the Service.
2. SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
3. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will collect and use the following Personal Information about you:
Information you provide to us:
Registration Information. When you create an account on our Services, you will be asked to provide your name, company, job title, & email. For our paid Services, our payment processing partner Stripe, Inc. may also collect your name, billing address, and payment information. Payment information is not shared with us and is maintained by Stripe.
App Information. When you use the Services, you may provide us with your recordings that you provide to us in the context of the Services.
Communication Information. When you contact us, you provide us with your phone number, email, and any other information you choose to provide over such communication, including information about your query.
Circleback's calendar integration with Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook Calendar allows for read-only access, which is used solely for the purpose of automatically requesting to join a user's upcoming meetings. Please note that Circleback only has access to your calendar if you grant it permission by connecting your Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook Calendar. Circleback cannot create, edit, or delete any events on the user's calendar.
We understand that users may want to revoke access to their calendar at any time, and we have made it easy for users to do so. Users can disconnect their account in the settings, which will immediately remove Circleback's access to their calendar, and no further requests to join meetings will be made.
Circleback’s use and transfer of information received from Google APIs to any other app adheres to Google API Services User Data Policy, including the Limited Use requirements.
Information you provide us about others:
If you choose to conduct a meeting with Circleback, this may contain the Personal Information of third parties. Before you do so, please make sure you have the necessary permissions from your co-workers, friends or other third parties before sharing Personal Information or referring them to us.
Submissions by the Website Visitor:
We ask for and collect Personal Information from you when you submit web forms on our Websites or as you use interactive features of the Websites, including, participation in surveys, contests, promotions, sweepstakes, requesting customer support, or communicating with us.
Automatically Collected Information
Most of the data we collect in and through the Site and the Services is technical in nature and iscollected and processed automatically through so-called application programming interfaces, software development kits, cookies and similar software-based technologies. Alone or in combination with other data, such automatically collected data may constitute Personal Information. The data we may collect by automated means may include, without limitation:
●Device data: including, but not limited to, data on device advertising ID’s and similar hardwarequalifiers, and precise location data.
● Usage data: including, but not limited to, search terms entered and pages viewed.
● Network and internet information: including, but not limited to, URLs, Internet Protocoladdresses, bounce rates, use of spoofing, active (TCP/IP) ports, number of sessions initiated,click streams, location information and network/Wi-Fi access points.
● Information we collect on the use of the Site via cookies. Google Analytics is an element of the Site. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the Site, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Site. By using a browser plugin available at http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/plugin/ provided by Google, you can opt out of Google Analytics.
4. HOW WE USE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect about you (including Personal Information, to the extent applicable) to
(a) provide, operate, maintain and improve the Services;
(b) enable you to access and use the Services;
(c) process and complete transactions, and send you related information, including purchase confirmations and invoices;
(d) send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests; provide customer service and support; and send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
(e) send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about products and services, features, surveys, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events; and provide other news or information about us and our partners;
(f) process and deliver contest or sweepstakes entries and rewards;
(g) monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Websites and Services and for marketing or advertising purposes;
(h) investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Services, and other illegal activities;
(i) personalize the Websites and Services, including by providing features or advertisements that match your interests and preferences; and
(j) comply with our legal obligations, including our obligations related to personal data protection.
5. WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Third party services are not owned or controlled by Circleback and third parties may have their own policies and practices for collection, use and sharing of information. Please refer to third party privacy and security policies for more information before using such services. Third parties include vendors and service providers we rely on for the provision of the Services. We share your Personal Information with selected third parties, including:
● Other users who see your Personal Information (such as your username and email) and any other information you choose to share with them through the Services.
● Cloud service providers who we rely on for compute and data storage, including Google Cloud, based in the United States.
● Platform support providers who help us manage and monitor the Services.
● Artificial intelligence service providers that provide backend support for certain product features.
● Analytics providers who provide analytics, segmentation and mobile measurement services and help us understand our user base.
● Advertising Partners: We work with third party advertising partners to show you ads that we think may interest you.
● Providers of integrated third-party programs, apps or platforms, such as Google Calendar and Outlook. When you connect third party platforms to our Services, you authorize us to share designated information and data created and/or uploaded by you to our servers with these third-party programs on your behalf.
● Payment processors, such as Stripe. These payment processors are responsible for the processing of your Personal Information, and may use your Personal Information for their own purposes in accordance with their privacy policies. More information is available here: https://stripe.com/privacy.
● Law enforcement agencies, public authorities or other judicial bodies and organizations. We disclose Personal Information if we are legally required to do so, or if we have a good faith belief that such use is reasonably necessary to comply with a legal obligation, process or request; enforce our terms of service and other agreements, policies, and standards, including investigation of any potential violation thereof; detect, prevent or otherwise address security, fraud or technical issues; or protect the rights, property or safety of us, our users, a third party or the public as required or permitted by law (including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection).
● Change of corporate ownership. If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, reorganization, partnership, asset sale or other transaction, we may disclose your Personal Information as part of that transaction.
6. DATA RETENTION
We keep Personal Information related to your Account for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, to provide our services, to deal with possible legal claims, to comply with our business interests and/or to abide by all applicable laws. Thereafter, we either delete Personal Information about you or de-identify it.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted, reasonable, and appropriate standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. In deciding what is reasonable and appropriate we take into account the risks involved and the nature of the information. If you have any questions about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. CHILDREN’S PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 16. If you are under the age of 16, please do not use or submit any Personal Information through our Websites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide Personal Information through the Websites or Services without parental permission. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 16 has provided Personal Information to us through the Websites or Services, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
9. BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
We may assign or transfer this Policy, as well as your account and related information and data, including any Personal Information, to any person or entity that acquires all or substantially all of our business, stock or assets, or with whom we merge.
10. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
If there are any material changes to this Policy, you will be notified by our posting of a prominent notice on Our Website. We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices. Your continued use of the Websites or the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by such changes to this Policy. Your only remedy, if you do not accept the terms of this Policy, is to discontinue use of the Websites and the Services.
11. CONTACT US
If you have questions regarding this Policy or about the privacy practices of Circleback, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org